Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, March 25, 2016

It's March 25th - 9 months 'til Christmas!!!


If you are looking for any news on Christmas Movies - you have come to the right place!

Wow! Can you believe it? So many New Christmas movies will be birthed and delivered in the course of these 9 months from now until Christmas!

Cynthia Busby in A Puppy for Christmas” (wt)!!!
(image via: Dare2Productions, Cynthia Busby , and Russ De Jong Instagram)

And, with Hallmark and UP typically starting the airing of their movies, either late October or early November... that means we are around 7 months away from the season beginning! Oh my! (*sigh*) While we enjoy Easter, this first week of Spring, and a whole new season, let's also look forward with great anticipation to everything ahead for a brand New Christmas Holiday Season!

I have a Christmas Movie page I am updating all throughout the year - with any Christmas movie news I find, or news you all share of potential, upcoming Christmas movies coming this Year!

4 comments:

  1. Net, it's wonderful, just wonderful all the updates and new news we find on your blog everyday! Sometimes it overwhelms me and I'm so grateful!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, It's my joy, truly! I'm just glad you all love Christmas & family movies as much as I do!

      Blessings to you! Thank you, Linda, for all your sweet, thoughtful, encouraging comments!!! I'm grateful for them!!! :)

      Delete
  2. lol, I LOVE Christmas and look forward to it already! thanks for this- and for letting me know it's only 9 months away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any news about the June Weddings movies? How many will there be?

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net