Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, March 21, 2016

*Hop* to It ... *Spring* into Action ... *Easter* is Coming!!!


*Spring*, with all it's Promise is finally here and *Easter* is only days away!

So, we best take a look at some Sweet Surprises we might find in our Baskets on Easter Sunday...

And, YES, you should be able to get these things in Time - with Prime, if you Spring into Action Today!!!

Be sure to *Click On* any of the links below for more details...

















Bunny Ears Deluxe Set - 3pc Easter Bunny Light-up Blinking Ear Set with Clip-on Tail and Bowtie - One Size Fits All



























 
 





























 


In the end,
it doesn't matter what is in your basket...
only what is in your heart!

I pray you all have
a very Happy and Blessed Easter Sunday!!!

John 6:40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

1 Peter 1:3-5 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God’s power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

14 comments:

  1. Bummed out that ABC is not showing "It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown" again this year. Even though I've seen it a million times there is nothing like seeing it come on in it's prime time slot like in the good ole' days before YouTube and DVD players.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I was looking forward to watching it on prime time also. I'm really surprised it's not scheduled. I would also like to see airings of Rankin Bass Easter specials, like "Here comes Peter Cottontail" and "The Easter Bunny is Comin' to Town'! They were just nice traditions from when I was little!

      Delete
    2. I colored Easter Eggs last night just for some ole' time kicks...ahhhh the memories.

      Delete
    3. Jim and h Bauer... I, too, was surprised when I could not find the Peanuts Easter special on TV. I can't imagine why it was forgotten or left out on ABC. They are still airing the a Ten Commandments the night before Easter, as they have done for many years. There is always something so sweet and special about watching it every year. I know many will miss it, as I know we will.

      I would also love to see more of the old Easter cartoons on TV as you mentioned, h Bauer. The last I remember seeing them, was on abc family or Cartoon Network, several years ago.

      Love that you colored Easter eggs, Jim! I bet they are beautiful!

      Happy Easter!!!

      Delete
    4. My Sister and I had an Easter Egg Coloring contest. We are both in our 50's by the way...haha. She had some fancy new egg coloring kit with some kind of gold glitter stuff. I of course went with the old fashioned PAAS box with the invisible pencil stick, the good old copper metal egg holder dipper and stickers and all.

      Unfortunately she destroyed me...haha. Her eggs were spectacular. That's okay though. My favorite egg is still the one I made with the invisible pencil of a Cross of Christ and a lil cross sticker. We had so much fun.

      Delete
  2. I am so disappointed in the Easter Beagle not being shown. I have the VHS tape, the book and the DVD, but still look forward to the broadcast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! It will be truly missed! Guess we'll have to pull out our DVDs, after all.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Net...and thank you for sharing the appropriate Bible passages with us! It is so important to remember what Easter is truly all about!
    I wish you and your family a most wonderful and blessed Easter as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that, Mark. It is important to remember the true meaning of Easter, and I'm glad to know you feel the same.

      A very Happy Easter to you and yours!!! God bless!!!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for all your bible verses that are so important not only this time of the year but always. Have a blest Easter season. I feel truly blest to have you in my life. Peace and Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that is so sweet of you to say! I am truly blessed by you and everyone who visits here, and I'm grateful you all take time out of your busy day to say hello, leave a note of encouragement, and chat about movies! Many blessings to you, as well, and a very Happy Easter! :)

      Delete
  5. After I read "your likes" I thought I was reading my own Bio. Now I know why I look forward to your opinion on shows and also the candy....Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... great minds think... well, you know!!! So glad you "like" all the fun Easter things above and my movie posts, too! Thank you for commenting! Happy Easter to You!!!

      Delete
  6. What a great Easter selection, Net!! From goodies to DVD's and so much more!! Thanks for taking the time to make this holiday special for all the mommies and grandma's out there looking for last minute basket treats. I, too, love the Bible verses reminding us that Jesus Christ is our Savior, Lord, God Almighty! Bless you, Happy Easter, Net and everyone!!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net