Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, May 9, 2015

New Mother's Day Movies on the Hallmark Channel and UP!


Just The Way You Are
starring Candace Cameron Bure.

 
Storyline-
via Hallmark: When a professional matchmaker's own marriage loses its spark, she seeks to recharge the relationship by asking her husband out on a blind date. As Mothers Day approaches and their romance starts to rekindle, she wonders if her career-driven husband will finally learn to put his family's needs before his job.
 
Hallmark Channel, Saturday May 9, 2015 @ 9PM/8c.
 
 *Visit my Just The Way You Are page for more Pictures!, Details!, and More!

 
Mothers of the Bride
starring Gail O'Grady.
 
 
Storyline-
via UP: When a young woman, adopted at birth, gets engaged, she decides this might be a good time to meet her birth mother. Her adopted mother, so excited to plan her daughter's wedding is supportive...until she meets the birth mother who is a hugely successful event planner!
 
UP, Sunday May 10, 2015 @ 7PM/6c.

*Visit my Mothers of the Bride page for more Pictures!, Details!, and More!
 
 
I hope you all have
a Happy Mother's Day Weekend!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. It's nice both channels have new movie girl mom this weekend. I'm gonna try to watch both with my mom today. Happy Mother's Day to all the great Moms out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I caught both movies this past weekend and loved Candace's role as mom and wife; great storyline and wow, I really, really loved "Mother's Of The Bride"!! I laughed and cried; great cast and script also!! Good weekend for movies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm glad you enjoyed them so much, Linda. Isn't it wonderful to have two decent, uplifting movies to watch! I so agree with you... a "Good Weekend for Movies!" and I think there will be many more like that to come!

      Delete
  3. My mom and I both enjoyed Just the Way You Are. I think it's one of my favorite films Candace has starred in, in a long time. It's such a sweet "rekindling" kind of romance story. Plus seeing her dance again was fun after following her DWTS journey. Mother(s) Of the Bride looks cute too. Hopefully sometime I'll see that one. Thanks for keeping us in the know about all the fab Hallmark- and similar network TV movies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that you watched 'Just the Way You Are', with your Momma! With families having TV's in practically every room today, it's so good to hear when family members, as mine always do, get together and enjoy this experience of sharing. I think of it as a wonderful time of togetherness, filled with great bonding moments. I'm so thrilled you both enjoyed the movie, Together!

      Blessing to You, Rissi & your Mom... and Thank you, also, for your kind words on my site! It means so much - as I enjoy yours, too! :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net